Please note: You must download the Opendorse Mobile App in order to save shared media to your iOS or Android device.
- Download from App Store (iOS)
- Download from Google Play (Android)
- Instructions for downloading the Mobile App
- Open the Opendorse Mobile App
- Tap a folder shared with you
- Tap the media you wish to download within the shared folder
- Tap the download icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen
A percentage will show the download progress and when the icon switches to a checkmark, the download is complete.
Once the media has finished downloading, tap the X in the top right-hand corner to return to the folder.