You can sign up for Opendorse directly through the Opendorse Mobile App.
To start, visit the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android) and download the free Opendorse Mobile App:
If you already have an account on Opendorse, you can choose one of the sign-in options:
- Sign in with Apple (available for iOS devices only)
- Sign in with Facebook
- Sign in with Twitter
- Sign in with phone/email
You can always check to see if you have an account on Opendorse by tapping the Sign in with phone/email button and entering in your cell phone number and/or email address.
- If you have an account on Opendorse, you will receive a link that will automatically log you into the app once clicked.
- If you do not have an account on Opendorse, you will see the following message: “The contact information entered does not match a record in our system. Log in another way or sign up to create an account.”
To sign up for an account from the Opendorse Mobile App, tap the Sign up button.
Next, you will receive a link to confirm your contact information via the method you selected to sign up (a text to your cell phone number or an email to the address that you provided). Click the link to confirm your contact information and continue with the sign-up process.
Next, if you signed up using an email address, you can add your cell phone number (highly recommended) and choose your notification preferences. Please note, at least one contact method must be used for notifications. Enter in any secondary contact methods and toggle on the notifications you want to receive. When you are finished, tap the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
Next, you can connect your social channels to your account. Tap the green Connect button next to each of the social channels you wish to add to your Opendorse account. Connecting accounts will make it easy to publish content shared with you directly from the Opendorse Mobile App.
- Opendorse does not cost you anything
- Opendorse never sells your contact information
- Opendorse never sees or has access to any of your passwords
- Opendorse never posts anything to your account without your approval or without you creating the post through the Opendorse Mobile App
- Opendorse does not monitor or access your private messages, data, or settings
- Opendorse maintains and adheres to the highest safety and security settings for each social media platform
Once you have connected your social channels, tap the Next button. You can also Skip this step and can always connect social channels after you have created an account.
Next, fill out the fields to complete your profile:
Selecting what best describes you from the following options:
- Professional Athlete
- Retired Athlete
- Property – such as an organization or team
- Talent Agency
- Sports Exec
Select your gender from the following options:
Enter in your date of birth using the following format: DD/MM/YYYY
If you are an athlete, select the primary sport you play from the list provided. If you are not an athlete or if the primary sport you play is not listed, you can leave this field blank.
If you are an athlete, select your current team/organization from the list provided. If you are not an athlete or if your current team/organization is not listed, you can leave this field blank.
If you are an athlete, select your primary position that you play from the list provided. If you are not an athlete or if your primary position that you play is not listed, you can leave this field blank.
When you have entered those details, tap Finish. You can also Skip this step and your account can always be updated at a later date.
Once you have finished the sign-up process, you will be navigated to the Opendorse Mobile App home screen. Let your organization know that you have completed the sign-up process and that they can start sharing content with you.